As a beginner, it is very important to know different exercise routines to undergo to enhance effective workout. For some, exercise is a passion. For others, it seems to be a four-lettered word, or in this situation an eight-letter word.
Exercise can be enjoyable. It can mean more than competing hours on the treadmill or climbing the stairway master up until your legs seem like Jell-O. You can get in shape by doing stuffs that you like to do.
Before, we talk start, lets first talk about the important rules
Exercise Routine Rules
- Make sure you are healthy. It is wise to have a physical checkup prior to you begin an exercise program, particularly if you are recovering from an illness.
- Never Overdo the first few sessions: Many beginners that started off workout fall for this trap especially when they don’t have qualified trainers that are guiding them. They get overly excited and lose patience. They try to generate in two weeks what typically takes years to accomplish. They begin by doing so much as they can. The next day, their joint and muscles end up hurting too bad. This most times makes them feels so discouraged and they end up giving up on the workout.
To avoid this:
- Start excising gradually, do not rush into a strenuous routine
- Stimulate your body systems carefully by carrying out each exercise correctly.
- Wear clothes that is comfortable
- Exercise regularly at a set time if possible
- The results will certainly come by time, so do not anticipate instant results.
- You may wish to consult a physician, if you have actually just recovered from a major ailment.
Having known this do and don’t, let’s now head straight to the main topic.
7 EFFECTIVE EXERCISE ROUTINES FOR BEGINNERS
Below are the effective exercise guides for beginners. Doing at least 3 of these routine can be pretty good workout especially if you are a beginner.
1. LEG STRETCH
Lean over deeply on your left foot while you stretched out your right leg to your right side. Gradually, raise yourself with your left leg to a standing position. Maintain balance. As you stand, spread your feet wide apart. Repeat it for like 10 counts. Repeat step 1 to 4 again; this time around, alternate the leg’s position (making the left to becomes right and vice versa).
This type of exercise warms up your legs, abdomen and calves.
2. LEG SQUAT
Stand erect, chest out with your buttocks extending and your tummy in. Stretch out your hands in front of you and relax. Do squats by bending your legs to lower your body down. Bend your legs until your upper legs (thighs) are parallel to the ground and you are in squatting position.
Make sure your body is erect as you squat. After that, raise yourself as you straighten your legs back to a standing position. Do this up to 5 to 10 squat. Inhale deeply as you go down. Then exhale as you stand up.
This exercise warms up your leg muscles, calves, and the muscles in your abdomen.
3. ARM ROTATION
Stretch out your arms to your sides. Keep them level with your shoulders. At the same time revolve both arms to the front. Do this 20 times each turning.
This exercises your shoulders, arms, and also back muscles.
4. TRUNK TWIST
Stand with your feet about 3 feet apart. Relax. Place your hands behind your head with your elbows out to the sides. Gradually, twist your body to your right without moving your legs or feet. Attempt to twist to your right as far as possible. Your face and body should be facing your right side while your legs remain steady. Then hold on to this position for 10 seconds. Do the same to your left side.
This exercise warms up your legs, the abdomen and back muscles.
5. NECK PUSH
Gently, move your head to your right side with your right hand carefully push back against it. Do this once. Then again move your head backwards as your left or right hand gently pushes back against it. Do this once. Slowly bow your head to the front as your right or left hand gently pushes against your forehead. Do this once.
This exercise strengthens the neck muscles. Never do neck rotations.
Do slow push-ups from 10 to 15 matters. This exercises your arms, breast, shoulders, component of your abdominal area, as well as component of your back muscles.
Jog in for about 3 minutes. Then jog in a lot faster for 2 minutes. Then jog in with typical speed for one more 3 minutes. This workout gives you an excellent leg and also calf warm-up. This likewise acts as aerobics for your lungs and also heart.
There! That how to do it. These exercise routines for beginners is very helpful in starting up. After doing the above warm up exercises for some time, you should be ready start doing regular weight training and also cardio workouts. Then just do 1 set of these exercises to properly warm up before you start each workout.
WHY MOST I EXERCISE
Evidence shows that regular exercise is extremely important to your health. It has the ability to:
- reduced high blood pressure
- help enhance body composition by burning fat
- increase levels of HDL or “good” cholesterol
- promote healthy blood sugar levels
- Help in weight loss
- Reduce Stress
- Give you more energy
- boost your immune system
- improve mood
- Reduce the chance of depression and anxiety
- promote bone density
General speaking, effective workout has a lot of benefit to your overall health. The better the stamina, the greater the health benefits.
To maintain consistency, try out new sports activities you find interesting. Try exercising with friends. Activities you do with friends and family may help with motivation.